Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Luneta Park

0

Howdy!. Again It's Friday!. Here's my entry for the meme. This was taken year 1990 at Luneta Park. Where Mom always brought us three and to other different Leisure Parks to explore every weekend. Mom carry us three all by herself knowing that we don't have our own car.(Galing ni Mama!!). Knowing my eldest brother, having him as a son,one will really be out of control and loose patience due to his extreme naughtiness!It was proven until right at this era.haha Since then my father is always working abroad that's why he often be with us. When I was young I was really fascinated of Luneta unfortunately to kids nowadays it was not as beautiful as it was before. But in exchange there's now the ocean park, another attraction to it.
Come and Join us sharing the Worth to remember Memories!
Friday Photo Flashback

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):