Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Starrlight Meme

0

Glad to blog hopped and EC dropped for finding out this meme at Pinay mama . Like to her curiosity and interest of this meme, It got me hooked also and try it.
  • 1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
  • *Omelet cooked by Mom
  • 2. Where was your profile picture taken?
  • * Friendster- At Our "home"
  • *Facebook-At Inasal Pasay Branch
  • *Multiply-At Quantum Mall of Asia
  • * Blogger-At Huny's Office
  • kinda old pix..hehehe
  • 3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
  • * How I wish I can! T.T
  • 4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
  • * Mhing-mhing. Our baby a Japanese Maltese puppy. who always acts like a real person (baby), reacts and emotes. hahaha
  • 5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
  • * Till 12 midnight after playing an RPG game Crossfire
  • 6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why?
  • *ahmm Paris with honey..to enjoy and experience the romantic aura of that City
  • 7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
  • *yup many times by my Huny..:p
  • 8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
  • *Jean
  • 9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits?
  • * NO!
  • 10. Do you like Dr. Pepper?
  • *? who is he anyway?
  • 11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling?
  • * Last February of 2009
  • 12. Who took your profile picture?
  • * Friendster-me
  • * Facebook- Huny
  • *Multiply- Jayson
  • *Blogger-Huny
  • 13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
  • * Myself! hehehe
  • 14.Was yesterday better than today? Why?
  • * Yup! My brain squeeze that much earlier and I hate it..errr
  • 15. Can you live a day without TV?
  • * of coarse I can
  • 16. Are you upset about anything now?
  • * Nope. I am too much happy..
  • 17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
  • * Yes!
  • 18. Are you a bad influence?
  • * Before..errr..
  • 19. Night out or night in?
  • * Night out
  • 20. What items could you not go without during the day?
  • * A cellphone
  • 21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
  • * Mom
  • 22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
  • * "Guyz di pwede kila hot sa 26 change venue tayo" from Venus organizing a reunion.
  • 23. How do you feel about your life right now?
  • * I feel like I want to move on the next stage of my Life. F-A_M_I_L_Y...hehehe
  • 24. Do you hate anyone?
  • * Done hating those pissing me off before. I don't want them to have a space in my heart.Neither anger.
  • 25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
  • * A message from Fr. Mariano Rondael, Huny's friend.
  • 26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
  • * Yes! Absolutely...
  • 27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
  • * Yes. My Huny, and Jelena May
  • 28. What song is stuck in your head?
  • * You Belong with me by Taylor Swift
  • 29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be?
  • * My Brother and his son..lol
  • 30. Do you (or did you) want to have grand kids before you’re 50?
  • * If it's possible to a have a baby next year so probably I will want to..
  • 31. Tell us your Saturday night.
  • * Playing Crossfire
  • 32. Do you think too much or too little?
  • * too much
  • 33. Do you smile a lot?
  • * Sometimes

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):