Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, July 26, 2010

Music Monday: Never Knew I Needed

4

Good friend Joy which was the first person I have known at the review center , introduce me this song. Though it was still not popularly heard on radio. It has a very colorful story behind the song for Joy. And more I like it when Ian , Joy's buddy, sung the song in a very hunk way while driving.. I just miss the peeps. The Parokya ni Butch. This coming Friday we will be having a get together here in our house..I am so excited for it.. Well each of us does.
 
This is my share for Music Monday. Come and enjoy each word of this song..It was so awesome.. Happy Music Monday Everyone.
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice. PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 ♥ warming appeal(s):

Leigh said...

Great Choice! Happy MM!

Mommy Kharen said...

Thank you Leigh.. Happy MM too :D

Nessa said...

Hi Kha! :D

Thanks for checking out my MM pick last week (Christina Perri).

Ne-Yo is cool! :) Happy Music Monday!

Dazediva said...

Ahhh Ne-Yo ! brings back memories ! I actually organized his single launch for 'sexy love' and 'so sick' back in London !

have a great week :)