Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, August 30, 2010

Thank You for the Fun

14


I was so down and depressed after the result of NLE released. Yes I did not make it and I can't understand why. I am pretty sure of all my answers but it turned out nothing. I even leave my blog in preparation for that right?! But where the hell it brought me? To sadness and despair. But that despair need not to show. I must be brave enough facing this kind of situation or else I will break  down which was the least thing I don't want to happen not for me but for my family who sees me as a tough person.
Too much of dramas. I just realized it was just a day after I felt too depress and then I managed to be out with girlfriends! What a fast recuperating ayt?! I still feel sadness when I think that still I can't work in a hospital by next month. But thinking that this sadness only make me freeze for any goals I wanted to pursue. I can do any other things that I know am better to and continue life more bubbly and goal directed. (pagsubok lang yan kha!) 

Yesterday girlfriends invited me to watched In Your Eyes which was the girlfriends and Ate Niko's want to watch and posted  on some of her entry. At the end of the movie all of us felt not so contented.hahaha. I don't know if the reason was number one: its us(mean girls) that  was looking for something not included in the movie;or two: The movie was really made incomplete. Hahaha either choices were mean..lol But anyways I did enjoy the date. Especially the "suggestion part" hahaha..( bawal magsuggest at ikaw ang manglilibre!) I almost shouts that I failed NLE just to be free to treat all..hahaha See does it shows depression?! hahaha
 But seriously thank you girlfriends for lifting me up with your words(Nhene and Paul and Thata) And for the bubbly and game company of Ate Niko.

14 ♥ warming appeal(s):

niko said...

oks lng yan.. pwede naman retake diba.. at mas marami pang career na pwede ka puntahan :) wag iyakan ang pagsara ng pinto.. daming bintanang bubukas :)

buti n lng i was with u sa sine :) gumanda ang movie dahil sa mga kasama hihih

Mommy Kharen said...

thanks.. every time we talk I always says thanks to you.. kelan kaya yung ikaw naman mgtthanks sken..hahaha.. kaloka yung movie sa totoo lang di ko talaga xa type kc gawa ng GMA hahaha me ganun! lol pero kung star cinema yun ok pa! :).. ok na rin dahil sa mga kasamang bongga sa reaksyon lol..may next pa, sa Nuvali naman same group..:)

anne said...

Thanks for following my blog I did follow this blog also

Hack To The Max said...

facomment po... oks lang po yan... dadating din yan... :D

MiDniGHt DriVer said...

Its ok Ms. Kharen, baka di pa talaga yun para sayo. may next time pa naman. U can do it ok! Thanks for visiting my site :-)

Mommy Kharen said...

@nhe 99 times pa hahaha..chenks talaga..

Mommy Kharen said...

@ nafacamot and Midnight Driver salamat sa pagdaan..salamat sa mga salitang inyong tinype sa pahina kong ito.. salamat =)

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

Sabi ni popoy kha, kahit daw pinapakita mong okay ka at brave ka, ramdam parin namen yung pain in you!!! kaya nga kahit parang ayaw mo!! talgang pinilit kitang sumama kha eh!! para naman malibang ka!!... okay lang yan, sabi nga ni kua michael diba? may 99 times pa!!hihihi

>> about the movie, okay lang diba? dami kasi comment ni jean eh, di ko tuloy gano naintindihan, hahaha.... nuvali naman nect time!!!

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

Kha.. thanks so much!!! na gustuhan ko ng bongang bonga!!!!

pano ba kita mapapasalamatan!!!

Mommy Liz said...

Gaya nga ng sabi mo, pagsubok lang yan. May next time pa. Ayan nga inilabas ka na ng mga Mean Girls hehehe. ngalang di ka satisfied sa ending. Kaya mo yan, wag ka ng ma depress...

Unknown said...

hi..thanks for visiting my blog..i hope all is good for you..=)

Jag said...

Ok lang po yan.Wag pong mawawalan ng pag-asa. May next time pa naman dba? Thanks sa follow. i-follow na din kita.

God bless!

Unknown said...

sa talento mong sumulat, aba, wag madepress, dami mong kayang gawin,girl, bata ka pa. in no time, you'll conquer the world:)

Unknown said...

followed u nga pala:)