Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, January 17, 2011

Scorpion and a Gemini Now!?

2

I was just informed by a good buddy Yna about this Zodiac changes. As always I don't easily believe her since she always joke around. I am just amazed that after years zodiac changes. What really a constant thing on earth! CHANGES! Well I don't care much. I rarely use zodiac signs or apply it to my daily living. It's just that I am used to be a Sagittarian now a Scorpion. Huny is the one whose somehow affected.lol .. He likes being  in Cancer . Unfortunately on new signs his a Gemini..hihihi Here's the clip of the news I looked after my friend told me about this changes.
 

2 ♥ warming appeal(s):

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

kha!! tagged you an award!!!!
please accept!!! hihih

http://gorgeousferry.blogspot.com/2011/01/7-things-about-me.html

edad50 said...

You've got a cool site...love it!