Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, January 3, 2011

Something I Will

0

This post "Something I Will" is about things that I missed and included in some that I plan to do this new year.
I will make-up to my high school friends. It's been a while since I attended a reunion with them, I always though I hate to do so, refused their invitations. I will definitely set a time for them no matter how busy I am for this year.


Like as well my high school friends, I always turn down invitations from my EAC buddies. For sure Judith will be celebrating her birthday this January and that means party with them.. I will not going to turn down this years invitation.


This was 2 years ago, when we decided to chat at our favorite place to unwind, Starbucks Mega Mall at 11 pm and lead us to Metrowalk. Grace was inviting me and Huny at her place in Vigan Ilocos..  Khmer was begging for an out of town but none of us can commits(he is the only single kase..hihihi that's why he can easily set a gimmick)love yah Khmer..


I so miss Kevin . This is my group mates way back in college. All of us has now different career focusing at. Although we were all graduated as nurses. This mean girls with dirty guys and a flirty gay.. We will have our time this year!
This is the happy liberal group that I am with when I've worked at Ortigas. I so love the guys. Fortunately all of us are into different company but the unfortunate thing is schedules that hard to meet. But as what they always say "kung gusto maraming paraan" See you guys soon.
The IT guys and  HR ladies whose hobby is drinking to death. This is the form of bonding at this place. Set Marianne, Set..hihihi
The last Parokya ni Butch escapade. Beach Galore.. Babe (beautiful at my back)has now a career as a freelance photographer , others busy on different stuff.. Wondering why all my nurses friend has a different careers from what we have finished???hmmm
Parokya guys at Marj despedida and me and Zhel's birthday. I will never forget the dramas. Till you come back this year Marj!(on white jacket)


My current wave mates.. Slowly were emptying at the floor. Let's have a toast before everyone fades and disseminated anywhere in the world.

I miss my slim body where I can fit anything I wanted . I must and I will do everything to bring this back. SWEAR!
Huhuhu I just love the old body!.. ))=


This post serves to be some of my list to do, these are the most that I forgot, including this to my blog means that I will always remember my list and responsibilities to show up to my friends. Di puro na lang bahay at si Huny hahaha.. Peace out Hun.. I also told you to list the things and person you need to make-up for.. Before we tie the knot... =)

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):