Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Office Depot

0

After bragging last three months that I am into numbers,
after eventually loving numbers after years
after loving the environment
Here I am again into a new environment and new line of business. Sometimes I ask myself why can't I stay at one?.Maybe because I know that this is a temporary fall back. That this is not the real field I want. That I am looking further more. I know and accepts to myself that this is a psychiatric disorder. Well everybody has. Apparently others can't accept it to themselves that's why they can't cure it an more of a problem to others. But in me, I knew it but I am doing nothing to cure it. Waa that's me! Careless! Maybe this time, this time that everything is totally change. Maybe I can get over of it. Maybe Finally I can lessen hopefully cure.
 

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):