Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, April 7, 2008

sigh..T_T

0

these past weeks sobrang down ang feeling..napapadalas n kc ang misunderstanding. i'm afraid bka mlapit n mg-end contract ng beintekuatro (so sad).i hope wag nmn..maybe this is either part or component of more stronger and successfull relationship( always think positive)...but there are scenario tlaga n sobrang nakakasama ng loob..hope we can survive TOGETHER..i don't wanna loose the relationship juz like that.. i am looking forward and praying that this is for real. maybe more adjustments pa on both sides. kasi b nmn magsama ang wild[me] at firm and proper[my huny] and sacred tlagang sooooobrang laking adjustment..cguro nitong mga nakaraang weeks lang un(crossfinger). he promised not to do same mistakes and avoid same scenario..i can hold on to his words hehehe kailangan ei..if only my friends would see me as i am now,for sure and i bet lahat magtataka..i'm totally changed. for him?..absolutely yes..he really made me a better person...aminado aq im the most mean person..lol.. he seemed to be my guide.. heals and feeds my soul..grabe ang lalim..lol...no regrets and what if's and i am really thankful he came into my life.how i love my man. more than he knows( d kc q showy...harharhar,,) i promise to love faithfully and more patience and most of all openess.and lessens pride.i am your wifee and u'll be my hubbhie..

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):