Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 19, 2011

When Will I Take My Boracay Rhum

1

It's so obvious to everyone knew me that I love alcohol much. Almost gotten to a point that I got hospitalized because I reached the alcohol toxicity level to my blood. Don't get me wrong, I am not an alcoholic, I just love parties.Also mentioned here and to my other blogs that party for me will never be complete if there's no alcohol at the table. 

Here are some of my drinking session with different group of friends. 




I love to taste different brands of alcohol. Recently before I found out that I am pregnant, the newest in town that I have tasted was Boracay Rum! It was so awesome and really taste good. Little by little I try to control myself not to drink too much and began to be choosy to what alcohol  will I drink. Since that was the first time I tasted it, immediately I like like as well how I became addicted to Tanduay Ice. Unfortunately my craving for Boracay Rum immediately stops when I found out later on.





P.S I'm not able to have a pic with the last session I had with Boracay Rum, since it's the newest and it's just a sneak out on an hour break in the office.^^

Few months will be the next time. And if possible will it be okay to take it at the hospital room?hehehe.After delivery of coarse!And there are lots of occasions afterwards waiting for the presence of this rum!
Early as today I am expecting visitors soon that one of them will bring me this amazing Boracay Rum.!


 

1 ♥ warming appeal(s):

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

masarap talaga ang pakiramdam kapag kasama ang mga kaibigan..at may inuman..