Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hoping for a good start(cross finger)

0

a tiring weeks almost over but the suspense(excitement?) of seeing our class card hasn't done yet..we're here waiting for and praying a good grades we'll receive..we know we do our best but sort of the bias decision making is ruling in the university..grrrr.. any way we knew our capabilities then..one sem to go we're out of that university!hooray!..looking forward..hope we can pass easily and smoothly the rope of time..(sigh).. for the past week I've been a lazy blogger..one of the reason was i am not at my mom's home. i don't have had a net in the house and i don't feel like renting just to write my post..(tamad ko kc:) ) i had my supposedly post on my phone..unfortunately my phone wasn't that hi-tech to get connected at blogger..(T_T)..
last week is nurses week, almost half of our group participated in the event..gurlfrends leiyah and kei joined as performers category and bhadz as a candidate for Ms.Churva..me and pam were the great P.A , audience, supporters and fans..the rest were props..Lol..a good start for bhadz! it was her, his, her? whatever! first exposure at the said kind of contest!..and it wasn't bad! he/she was a 2nd placer among 9 gays who joined..with a trophy and a sash and a crown and the M-O-N-E-Y!..astig!..we never expects either him/her!..so we are so grateful and happy of coarse! we celebrated! he/she treated us for dinner! GUrlfrends didn't received any award..but it wasn't that sad coz we do focus on bhadz!and they both even me thought that it wasn't a serious thing..it wasn't focusing on voice quality but an interpretation of someone pla un~!

Night after, bru treat me an ice cream date!..becoming our favorite recently! i had to lie to huny that i was on my way unto him while i am currently enjoying my date with bru!...just because i don't want to spoil the two in either ways!..

i just send and gladly replied a mail from a new friend to consider..it was my huny's exand very first girlfrend.she's pau.. seem to be nice and jolly gurl.i wanted to befriend with her..not for any projection mode(psychiatric nrsg terminology..hehehe) but for real..i do admire chinitas! they had this oozing appeal on me..hahaha..am i an "L"?.Lol..well i wanna thank you gurl..hope to had more chatting stuffs with you.. also a gurlfrend date?what about that huh?..soon..

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):