Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pursuit of happYness

0

The last thing we did on our last time together,(before semestral break and before swimming 4 escapade) we spent the night watching movie at our crib. and it touches us both upon watching this inspirational movie by Will Smith..we didn't intend to cry while watching but emotions really can't hold us back..it was really a good story..this movie definitely changed my perspective and my life. I never really thought a movie could do that. This movie was well done. I take a bow in respect to Chris Gardner for everything he's been through and for keeping his promise to be the father he never had. right from the start it grabbed me and when this scene arrived it directly went straight into my soul this is the essence of a fathers feeling about protecting his son.I've never really cried in a movie but this scene broke me down..

 



0 ♥ warming appeal(s):