Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback

4

Hear yeah! After bursting out to my previous post, now coming back in composed! Thanks to ate Rose for always comforting and dropping by. And because of her I have found out of this Flashback photo meme that I decided to join to. Here's my share on my first entry. This photo taken at Santacruzan 1989 here at my home town Bulihan Cavite. I was just forced by some folks organized the Santacruzan. Remembering those times I was awaken by our nanny and told to get dressed and we are going to the Church. I was only3 years and 6 months old. I didn't even managed to smile. haha I am not that friendly little darling.
Everybody is welcome to join us. Just click the badge below. Friday Photo Flashback

4 ♥ warming appeal(s):

chubskulit said...

nyahahahahaha you are super cute in this pic little sissy lol.... Pwedeng pwede ka pala sa Ms. Universe Pageant hehehe..

heto ulit ako nangangampanya for your vote today for Rylie. Salamat Ulit! Balik ako bukas hehehe..

Chris said...

cute!!! welcome to friday photo flashback! its always great to see new faces and pinays too! :D

kha said...

@ chris tnx ate for the compliment at sa pagbisita

kha said...

@chubskulit hahaha tnx ate..