Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, March 5, 2010

Tachycardia While Posting

0

Tachycardia- a medical term which refers to an increase in heart beat
It's because I am a nurse graduate I think (so palagay ko lang talaga hehe) I've got an excused to used the term to describe how I felt.. Yes! My heart increased it's normal beats when I read Te Niks message on my shout box as I am watching Habang May Buhay! Voila lub dub..lub dub to the nth level. She was inviting me to join Ms.K and Ms. P's extended generous contest! I felt so nervous! (at bakit hindi?) Majority of bloggers who joined the said contest are veterans on this blogosphere. Contests in this universe! And they were all fashionably famous![My kakayahan na gumawa ng sariling pangalan] *wink*
I was tempted to ignore her invitation (kaya lang sayang naman harhar gusto ko lang magpapilit ng konti pa kaso baka di nako pilitin :p) I've been to Ms. P's site for almost everyday,or Ms. K or Te Niks or whoever on the Marce club's page and I am so informed of the running contest and in addition that whenever adgitize leads me, I always saw their contest banner. Just got no guts to join. And this tachycardia feeling will continuously bugs me up until  this contest ends. Guts start to work now it's because from your invite..Thank you Te Niks.




Level 1 Sponsors:

Level 2 Sponsors:
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best vacation Places  : Momma Wannabee  : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whisper : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom  : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Trendy And Heartily Yours : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : it's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : How I Earn Money Online :
A Woman Remembers : Beng's Entertainment Spree : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Yashiro : The Blogger Hub : Embrace Life
 

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):