Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, July 19, 2010

MM Lucky

6

Inlove, love and be love.. Happy listening dear folks..
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.  


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 ♥ warming appeal(s):

zh3en22 said...

Nice song,

kaya lang, it reminds of of someone na nagpaiyak sa akin... aheks... pero wala nmn na yun... past is past... ^_~

Mommy Kharen said...

hay yun lang... oo nga naman past is past besides we will not be happy today or in the future if that sad past never happened db?... Thanks for leaving some love Zhen.. ^_^

A said...

Happy Music Monday Kha! :)

Thanks for gracing my blog with your presence!:)

Anyway, my daughter is a fan of Jason Mraz and she's 8, and she happens to love this song.. :) Great MM pick! :)

Dazediva said...

Hi Kharen ! thanks for dropping my blog and glad that my #MM track got you smiling :)

I've never heard this song before .. who is it by ? it's really nice

Mommy Kharen said...

@Ane Tnx..
@ Dazediva it's Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat. I like them both.. I feel relaxed when hearing their songs..

Cakeblast said...

I've never heard Jason Mraz - I love the male/female harmonies in this song - Happy Music Monday ! Here is my post..http://cakeblast.com/entertainment/new-music-monday/music-monday-the-not-its-time-out-to-rock-is-out-tuesday-july-20th/