Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, July 12, 2010

Snob Me; Here's What I've Got

1

When I plan to have a review in preparation for the Nursing Licensure Examination, I prefer or planned to be a snob. I don't want to have friends or peers so that I can focus. Very focus on my review. I even think of having a refresher coarse since I am bum for about a year and on my own precepts I have lots of inputs which my nursing knowledge have already been obsolete. Thank God am not that worst as I expected. I merely can recall some..lol.  I did my best not to gain friends..hahaha [ but seriously I did] So I end up not having one ...Ooooppppsss in reverse not having only one but fifteen[15]! Yes fifteen! Consistent group of F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Imagine the more I tried to put myself away the mere fact I have more. Then who can say I am that mean?! hahaha.. I first met hot Geib's mom Joy . She was the first person whom dare to approach me..hahaha while I am in the middle of smoking. Nice to her approaching me and asking me to be with them [Joy and the ever snob/mean/yummy cook Ian]. It never crossed my mind that they were lovers not unlike what others used to think of.  Oh by the way it was Joy's birthday that day: April 9! I still prefer to be snob actually upon Joy's approach that night I planned to go to the review earlier than usual and sit in front wherein I know they didn't dare to sit too. hahaha silly right?.. that was what mean means..:p.. FYI guys know what, Ian only approach or talk to me after a week of being with them. He's that snob. He just give me nod at the start of the day and don't even say goodbye or any body gesture after the day ends..he's that mean!..[so there's mean-er than me hahaha] For about the whole month we remain three until Zhel arrived. I was the one approached her. I sensed her she's also a mean girl haahaha.. Small world she knew the other group of our classmate Robi,Doc, Rev, Marj, and they approach the ever sweet couple [hahaha Taba gonna hit me if he reads this!]Mark and Taba; Aleli is Marjo's schoolmate in PCU .Waldo huny's schoolmate/batchmate in RC. Kahr the Sarah G. avid fan, last late enrollee.[all of us were late enrollees] Bff  Weng and Lhen. Our godfather/ founder Butch. 
Those were the guys I have been with for three months. The joys, the laughs, the hardship and the camaraderie were priceless. And promised to stay Parokya for good! Another group of friends to treasure..  [whoa I got a lot more]



1 ♥ warming appeal(s):

Anne said...

Just have followed you...
Hope you can also visit my sites and link in as well...
Maraming Salamat...