Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Letter from G

0


                                     
In the middle of my suffering from swollen eyes and face due to conjunctivitis, Though having a hard time reading this letter, I got to managed to capture, I am glad receiving this Adwords  Voucher but I am opt to use it. Though it was stated in the letter that it has no obligations thereafter using this voucher I am still doubted. Marketing strategy and I am into marketing wise.lol. I am afraid to risk since this involve money and credit card details. Said that this voucher cost 1500 up only til Sept. 30, 2010 since it's already October don't worry it was still valid but only cost less 500 until October 15, 2010. I don't know if this voucher can be transferrable but to those whom interested I am wiling to give it for free. Besides I've got nothing to use of it.

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):