Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

7 Things About Me

0

Thank you Ferry for this tag award and I am really sorry for not responding immediately. I have been very busy since  we moved out of mom's house. Plus the fact that I have a new job and new place to familiarize. Also that we haven't got our connection fixed on the new home.

Well here it is.

1. I am an actress but I don't know how to act.
I am a good actress. Presenting alibis and reasons to others. But once it's a for real scenario I don't know how to react. Site for example Ferry's wedding, the newly weds kept on thanking me in front of their guests and what I did is to hide at the back where the sound system located because I don't know what to say and what to express since I already told them it's okay and i'ts my pleasure.

2. I love make up but I don't know how to use those.
I love seeing or even be in the make-up section in every mall I have been and I even sometimes bought some. But I don't know how to use or apply it to my face. I like to do it on others.

3. I can't draw,cut or walk in a straight line.
I have this problem in making an straight line, cutting a straight line though it has some guides or even walk straight in a line. I don't know, I just can't.

4. I can stay 48 hours in front of computer.
I can stay just browsing, blogging, youtube or facebook in a computer for straight 48 hours. I am not a gamer or an rpg addict but just simply those websites will satisfy me to stay in front of a computer that long.

5. I am now feeling the symptoms of obesity(huny said gluttony)
I have this craving every time that I wanted to eat or something to practice my jaw chew. It's a good sign if I am pregnant but I am not. 


6. It got me irritated whenever I heard rap music.
As much as possible I avoided hearing those or immediately leave certain place where I heard the music. I don't know why but it's just that it makes my temper soar up high and be out of the mood all through the day.


7. I am practicing a proactive attitude just what Ms.Yogi told us.
Ms. Yogi is my recently acquainted compliance officer in the new company I am with. Instead of being reactive be a proactive to drive things easily and eventually control every scenario.




I am tagging all friends that comes and visits this blog. You are all the sweetest blogger for me since I can not make a  visit  back to you guys. 



 

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):