Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekend Vacation

0

Back in college days it's hard for me to have a weekend vacation. We have a lot of activities that even weekends which supposed to be a rest day will be used for meetings and plans for the upcoming weeks activities. If I am lucky to have a spare one, it will be a bonding with friends wherever. Basically a weekend at home is always impossible. I did not experienced the comfort of our leather furniture sofa much.
After college as I entered the real and practical life stage, I have been inclined in a business wherein it follows the time frame of the other part of the world. Aside from making night here a day for business, we also seldom have weekend offs. Now that I have found what I consider the best company because it provided my asking compensation, requested rest day schedule and a very very easy task. I now can enjoy weekend vacation.

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):