Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let It Go

0

I have been trying to learn the other platform but seems that it was not meant for me. If that so, I will content myself here at blogger wherein I can almost say somehow I master it all. I am not a quitter when it comes to discovering new things but then again I have no choice. I have to minimize my time spending in front of a computer since my eyes were not doing good and it make me suffer much of giving me a severe headache. And in my current condition any type of pain will not be of help. I still have pending promises to Ferry about her blogs and I will surely make it but not that in an instant. And I know she will understand because she loves me. (mwuahness) Good thing to her even though she can afford a customizable logo design pricing , she still prefers my work and I appreciate it much of her trust to me. Two to Three hours a day enough to make her wishes for her blog be possible.

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):