Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Forcing Myself

2


I am forcing myself to make this thing possible. Not because I am forced by the Boss but simply because I want to finish the task. I dedicated the whole day to tweak for the design but seems that I don't like the results. If I were only working with papers I think I spoiled a lot and made my trashcan full. Good thing it's just in the computer and don't need to clean my mess manually. I am tired but I don't want to stop. I have all the idea in my mind but wondering why can't I work it all on with my skill. I know I need to organize my thoughts first but this add consuming half of my brain.Probably the reason why I can't focus much. 
I wish I can at least make one that passes my own taste of style. By the way I am just formulating my design with the assumed personality of the person that I am making this for. I guess I am not so sure with my assumptions also one factor that I can't complete the design. Sigh. I know I can make it..
 

2 ♥ warming appeal(s):

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

ofcourse you CAN make it!!
Don't think too much kasi!! relax lang!! wala namang nag mamadali eh!!! and besides!! am sure whatever the results magugustuhan yan ng BOSS mo!!!

>> hihi

gerlai said...

Kha, may salitang "pahinga" pwede un gamitin... hehehe!