Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Still Craving @ 6 Month

I don't understand but all of a sudden I am craving for certain foods. Some of those I love to eat but some were just I wanna take a look.  Mom now wondering why am I like this. Seems like I am on my first trimester again. But she never complains that's why I love her most she supports me and my pregnancy :) . Even me myself wonders why am I feeling this. Just earlier, during lunch I ask for a longganisa but never tasted even a bit. I just love looking at it.

4 ♥ warming appeal(s):

ronadelle said...

hahaha! Just knew na buntis ka pala.

kha said...

ngayon lang..aw..anyway..welcome back to blogging Mrs. Chen.. tnx for dropping by..

f e R r y j H o i said...

yay!! buntis ka nga!!

Ronadelle said...

oo lately lang, nung bumalik ako sa blogging. Thanks for the warm welcome. But I need help from you or Nene. How to improve my site and put ads on it?

Add

Romwe - The Latest Street Fashion
 

Kharen's Corner