Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, October 23, 2017

The Adventure Starts Here

0

>
> There is a humor in the office that there are number of employees will be send to USA for a training. As usual it started as a hearsay. I don't mind anything about it. I am happy and grateful for the work that I have plus the fact that hubs and me are in the same company. I don't want to be a hypocrite to say that I don't want the experience but then again it's pure "hearsay" no formal communication.
> Then they started asking for those who have valid passport. Hubs and I are looking for possibilities of travelling abroad that's why I have one.
> Here comes the day. There are 4 reps chosen to be part of the training and need to be approved for a US Visa to go the US for training.
> Now, It's for real.. I am so much lucky to be chosen and so so lucky to have an approves Visa.
> Photo was taken the same day after consul's interview. Cannot brag the news yet since everything is in the planning stage.
> I can't thank enough hubs for driving me and being sleepless with me.
>
>
>
>

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):