Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feb 25, 2009 Lenten Season Starts

0

Its Ash Wednesday today, Julie drop on our home, bursting out her hatreds on her mom’s acts.. She leaved Chin at Lot’s House( lotlot is her former nanny to chin but still loves taking care of chin tho she wasn’t paid for it) She wanted to be alone just bursting out her feelings, I just listened to her and eventually ask her to come with me for the mass at Baclaran.. She came with me and spent with the novena and mass.. when I was feeling like she felt that time all I do was went at the church pray and talk to God.. I am not that religious but every time I did that I feel ok after.. And I just wanted to share to her what making me feel better would be possible unto her too.. they say I am a good speaker, good adviser but I know not all the time, and when I don’t want to speak I recommend it most.. Lenten Season 40 days after it’s our feast on Cavite.. quiet excited and worried.. excited for the thought but worried for the expenses hehe.. oh it could be a double celebration my graduation day is on 3rd day of April and our feast will be on the 5th day.. to lessen expenditures I think it’s better to celebrate it as one.. hahaha practicality!.

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):