Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, October 1, 2010

It's My First Time

1

(Peeking on my computer while mom is away.) Mom prohibits me to sit in front of my pc since I've got the worst case of sore eyes as per the doctor said.

Way back in schooldays I kept on praying to have a sore eyes. I have experienced that all of my friends have it and I was the only one not infected and I felt out of place.lol. I wanted to also have it so that I can have a valid reason to leave for school. When I am already at the nursing school I appreciated much that  I never got infected since this was a sign that I have a strong immune system against this virus. Still I am asking to experience this just this once. And now that I have it, I can say it was not that good and I hate it then. My upper lid were swelling and I can make an audition into any artist center since my tears easily fell down and it was continuously. This is my fourth day infected and both eyes were now infected and seems like my whole face were swelling. 

This shows that I am not as healthy as before. I am weakened by staying at home. lol. 

Got to end this post, I hear mom's foot steps. Will blog hop soon.

1 ♥ warming appeal(s):

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

haha!!! makapunta nga sa inyo!!! sumbong kita!!

nyahahaha ^_^