Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Friday, February 3, 2012

K Lyxn's Fisrt Big Day

1

It's been days and still had no time to update my blog about my baby's Christening. Finally the first big day is over. Gladly it all turned out good . The preparation seemed worth the event and the big day flows smoothly. It is a DIY party. Everything is do it ourselves effort. Glad that I have a supportive family who helps me in all those. I mentioned in my hobby blog that my baby's  invitation was done and designed by me . Also the concept of souvenir and the venue set-up. I never knew I will be a creative as me today not until my princess arrived. She brings out the best in me. err. (so that will be called the best) hehehe.. The planning from menu,set-up, flow of the party til the drinking sessions was all done by me. whoa! maybe not so perfect but with the help of our relatives( me and hubby's) it all turned good as expected. But still hubby and I decided that the first birthday will not be a DIY party again, because we saw and felt how everyone's get tired after the event. Though everybody says it's all worth it still, if we will have enough funds why do we need to tied ourselves to preparation and get tired after. err?. We just want that everyone will enjoy the party without getting deadly tired.    

1 ♥ warming appeal(s):

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

tiyak maganda ang pagka design mo para sa invitation..