Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Monday, April 7, 2008

the escapades

0

picture taken at intramuros manila.with bunso and hmmmmm...after the play oidepus at sm manila..wla lang magawa sayang ang day..hehehe..di kmi close nuh?.
nice nuh..its me and bunso at room while having a class..bored kasi at badtrip ang envi that time..hehehehe
this is our play..i'm very proud of this one kahit na it didn't turn out that good..but this is the best play held at the d---- school.nakakatuwa this is a 6 person play everybody has dual or more roles to performed..marami ang naiinggit that's why till now maraming bumabatikos..nakakaawa those pathetic persons and below average i.q..oo!masama ugali koh!..hahahahaha..
a trip!..at palace in the sky..as usual walang plano at walang budget..harharhar..masaya pa rin kahit masunog,mapagod,mbadshots at magutom....hapi with you guys...
the group d1 at mendoza lying-in..ang saya noh..this is the behind the scenes of our duties time...
isn't it obvious we are not sleeping yet the moment we took this shot?..there was a story behind this..2 hrs kaming nagpilitan bago makahakbang s next block s my intramuros.ang galing ni bunso noh..pero d q pa din xa napilit..kaya ayun picture picture na lang..
taken from the sky..harharhar..we are in the air..woooo...at gff last january...a request granted..i love you sooo much honey....
my good old friends...my bro's ex and my bro's flirting partner..harharhar joke..at our church...medium,large,xtra large..they were really a good friends...
how pretty of us..kaya pala kainggit inggit at maraming umaapila coz its obvously beautiful..no wonder...
feeling model at fort santiago huh!...
our duty at padis araneta...ming sing a song twice..and i was shocked that kay can do sooo..and she was damn good..she sang the song entitled listen by beyonce knowles...she did sang very awesome!
it's ming's debut..joseph,mayflor, evy , the debutant me and honey...at cecille's restaurant bf paranaque..
kapag walang magawa e2 ang bisyo....magpix at kumain ng captain seed hanggang umaga...
at xavier school greenhills...reminscing time of soccer life same at nursing life..same old place with the new guys...
at a cheap motel at sta.mesa..but it was fun and cool...alam nio bang c worm ang takot na takot at nahihiyang magpakita na papasok kmi dun..to think n dlawa kaming gurl n kxama nia...funny but true..the reason why???..nobody knows..
tagaytay bisyo...inutusan namin ung turista n kuhanan kami..(hindi porke't bisista ng bayan eh senorito!)...hahahahaha
the trio at fort santiago...presenting diosa de ghanda....
its me and my honey with my favorite bright kid..chesca nicole (confusing surname)...taken at metropolis alabang..
at pier's pad(bonifacio ridge at fort bonifacio) peers at earnheart ayala college(my former school) from top left boron, pier, maja, jm, amay, mhe, judith..miss these guys so much...
she is my teacher in adventure..she teaches me to play ma game, to enjoy nature and to explore mountains..my partners in crime my friend..shielem aka jamire...
meet julie aka bholie..at first akala q d kami mgkkasundo..weird!nakakatuwa lang icpin kc xa lang ang unang frend ng bro q n ng approach sken kc most of my bro's frends didn't like me(neither do il)lol.they thougth that i am a brat and a bad one..and i don't care at all..xa poh ubg naging daan para mameet nila q as me.
my bro's wedding..this not a happy moments kung tutuusin..i don't know but that's how i described it..a fake smile in happy event...
these are my sooo good friends..sooo young and naugthy but cool and nice..nicest among all ma frends ever...harharhar..nakakatuwa kasi since i transferred school sila na ung nakasama q at till i'm working ata eh makakasama q pa rin..i love this guys..i'm becoming nice dahil s dalawang to!..knowing the fact that i am the eldest among us, yet marami p rin aqng natutunan sa kanila. conflicts are easy to fix with them.ang saya i'm glad i've met thm. tnx guys for making me more a good one now.not so good yet better than before..thank you..

part of being a freelancer and an adventurous..i was once a good left wing forward in our team and we are reps of ATENEO ALUMNI ASSOC...Nice db?..it was my first game on my entire life ever..d naman kc q sporty talaga..lol..blurred na xa kc crop lang din from my former team8..i rily enjoyed this days sobra..how i missed the guys..it was 4 years ago..each of has different careers now..soccer life is not forever nmn kc.but swear i know in our hearts this game,team,friends,experience is irreplaceble and unforgettable..

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):