Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BC Bloggers is Back

0

Photobucket
By hook or by crook! I wanna join it again for the nth time. I always wanted to join this meme but everytime I did something came on my way that I am not able to check my email. Apparently I am the deleted on the list of who wanted to join since I cannot correspond to specific time provided by the beautiful host Paula. I am glad that this is back again !
This time I am now sure that I will not missed my email since I'll be staying home till I recover to my first delivery that will be on November. 

For this week question 

“What is one tool, tip, secret (or whatever it may be) that you have discovered  that has helped you in your blogging and would like to share to others?”

I have been blogging for almost 5 years. I started this blog like as well as others, as an emotional outlet. In that duration I cannot say that I am a pro. Since my PR2 turned back to 0, I lose hope of winning it back again. Gladly I can say that friends online is  secret that I can share in blogging. Most of them help me gain back my confidence that I can have it back again. Some of them also became a customer since what makes me stay blogging most is about tweaking html.

What about you?..Come and Join us at this awesome meme.

Our Sponsors for this week are:

0 ♥ warming appeal(s):